Denim's add-job workflow supports up to 10 accessorial line items per job. Enter the fees while creating or editing a job, and Denim will enter them on the customer invoice so that your customer has a detailed billing summary for the load.
Adding Accessorial Fees
- In the Invoice a Customer section of the add-job page, in the Receivable Amount field, enter the full amount you want to bill your customer - this is the total amount that Denim will bill to and collect from your customer.
- Then, click the Add Accessorials button to begin adding fees. Adding these fees will not increase the total receivable amount. As you add fees, they will be added to the invoice breakdown table.
- Once you've expanded the Accessorials accordion, you can select fees from the dropdown list or type in a custom fee if you can't find it on the list. Click Add Row to add another line item, and use the checkboxes and Delete button to remove selected rows.
- Reviewing the invoice breakdown table: Above the fee entry accordion you will find a table breaking down the components of the invoice.
- As a reminder, adding accessorials does not increase the total invoice amount. As you enter fees we subtract the accessorial total from the receivable amount to calculate the Amount field. Generally the Amount field will be equal to the customer's original base rate before any fees were added.
Reviewing the Customer Invoice
After you've added your accessorials and submitted the job for funding, you can go to the job details page to review the invoice. To access this screen find the job on your Jobs Board and click to job to open a detailed view. To the right of the document upload boxes you'll find a downloadable invoice file:
Once you open the invoice you'll see the breakdown of accessorial fees and the total amount, which matches the Receivable Amount you entered on the job.