A step-by-step guide to adding a job to your Denim dashboard.
The process of adding a job can be started from the main analytics dashboard, or from the Jobs Board, by clicking the +Add Job button in the top right corner.
Enter your job or PO number and select factored or non-factored. You can use the Notes section for internal notes for your business, or for notes to Denim. Example notes would include that you've charged your contractor a QuickPay fee or already paid them.
Invoice a Customer
If you are entered a payable-only job, click the checkbox next to No Customer to hide this section.
- Customer Name/MC Number - Enter your contractor here. If this is your first time working with this contractor, you can add a relationship if they already existing in Denim's database, or add a new company.
- Receivable Amount - This is the amount Denim will bill to and collect from your customer. It includes any and all accessorials and other fees you are charging.
- PO# - Enter your customer's reference number here to help them account for the bill and payment.
- Collect Date - This will also be considered the due date. Denim will begin collections efforts after this date.
- Accessorials - You may enter up to 10 fees to be itemized on the customer invoice. These fee amounts are NOT added to the receivable amount you entered above.
- Documents - Add the required documents listed under the Attachments heading. Failure to provide this documents will result in processing delays.
Pay a Contractor
You may add one or more contractors to the job. If you do not have a contractor to pay, click the checkbox next to No Contractor to hide this section. See our help article on Prepaying a Contractor for next steps in this situation.
- Contractor Name/MC Number - Enter your contractor here. If this is your first time working with this contractor, you can add a relationship if they already existing in Denim's database, or add a new company.
- Payment Date - If you've selected a Factored job at the top of the page, the date will default to the soonest possible payment date. Jobs submitted prior to 12pm ET are paid the following business day, and jobs submitted after 12pm ET are payed in two business days. See our article on Cutoff Times for an easy reference on payment dates.
- Payable Amount - Enter the amount Denim should pay your contractor.
- Documents - Add a contractor invoice including their address. Failure to add this document will delay processing.
You have access to ALL pending, rejected and approved jobs. Jobs are NEVER archived, you have access 24/7 and 365 days per year.