The Denim dashboard offers a quick-glance summary of invoices in each stage of the payment timeline and gives you the opportunity to drill down for more details without having to contact your payer or Denim for help.
We’ve made it easier than ever to the status of each invoice. The list can be filtered by status, searched, and sorted by any of the columns. The Quick Filter cards organize invoices by status, and the invoice table provides an overview of the progress of each invoice. Clicking an invoice from the list will open a more detailed view, where you can see which steps have been completed and which are remaining. The detailed view will also include complete payout details on invoices where payment has been sent.
Some features of the dashboard:
The All Invoices Quick Filter shows all of our invoices
- There is also a Quick Filter for each of the stages of the invoice's journey towards payment, which you can click to show only invoices in that status. See the next section for more detail about these stages/statuses.
- You can also filter by Due Date using this custom filter option.
- The search function returns invoices within the selected Quick Filter status above. Be sure to select the All Invoices filter if you're not sure which status the invoice is in.
- This is your (contractor) invoice number.
- The Due Date is the payout date set by your payer when submitting the invoice to Denim.
- The Days Remaining column shows the countdown to payout date.
- The Method column indicates the payout method set on your account (globe icon for ACH, check icon for check payout).
Understanding Invoice Statuses & Quick Filter cards
Across the top of the page, the first thing you will see are the Quick Filters, which group invoices by status and toggle which jobs appear on the invoice list. The filter cards include a sum of the number of invoices and total invoice value in each stage of the process.
- All Invoices: All of your invoices. If you are planning to search for a specific invoice and aren't sure of its status, be sure to keep All Invoices selected.
- Pending Approval: The payer on the invoice has submitted it to Denim and we are working to review and approve it. Most invoices are approved within 1 business day.
- Expected: Denim has approved the invoice, but payment is not yet scheduled based on the payment due date set by the payer.
- Scheduled: Denim has scheduled the payout. Scheduled ACH payouts are processed within 1 business day. Check payments are mailed on Fridays.
- Sent: Denim has remitted funds based on your payment settings. Click on the invoice in the table to open a detailed view that will include payout details.
Use the search to find invoices by invoice number or payer company name. The search function returns results only within the invoice stage selected on the Quick Filters at the top of the page, so be sure to select All Invoices if you aren't sure which status your invoice is in.
Invoice Details View
You can click any invoice on the list to open a detail view and drill down into completed stages, remaining stages, and payment details.
Some of the features of the Invoice Details view:
- Remittance Paid To - This section appears when the payment is Sent, and tells you which company Denim paid (either the Contractor or their factor).
- These symbols indicate how the payment was made - ACH or Check
- The Total Due and Total Paid are included within Transaction Details.
- The date Denim processed payment is listed to the right of the Total Paid amount.
- ACH payments will include the last four digits of the account number Denim sent payment to, and check payments will include the check reference number.
- Payer Job Number: Your payer's job number is included in case you need to contact them to discuss this invoice.
- The payer name is also listed in case you need to contact them about this invoice.
- Timeline - This section lists the stages of invoice processing. Incomplete steps are grayed out, and completed steps are filled in with color.